We want to offer a safe environment for both our guests and our staff, so we have implemented a series of protocols to ensure the new distancing and cleaning measures are respected in the best way possible and with full responsibility. These will not disturb you nor will they lower the quality
of our services, and you will be able to enjoy many more safe and pleasant stays.
- Our staff complies with every health and safety protocol requested by the National Ministry of Health for COVID-19.
- Check-in will be done respecting the required social distancing and with the least possible interaction for the safety of the guests and the staff.
- The common and work areas will be periodically disinfected following the cleaning protocol, paying special attention to high contact points in the facilities, infrastructure and surfaces.
- The occupation in our facilities is reduced to allow adequate social distancing.
- We are constantly working to make your stay safer and more peaceful, getting ready to adapt our protocols in agreement with the directions of the authorities.
If you wish to know more about the protocols and measures you can check our Biosafety
Procedures Manual. Here.